|Location||Dunfermline, United Kingdom|
|Date Posted||2 February 2023|
Are you looking for an exciting and rewarding new challenge?
We at Stephens Bakery have a fantastic opportunity for the right person to work as a Sales Co-ordinator.
This is a full time 39 hour a week position, Working 5 over 7 days a week. However, part-time hours and flexible working can be discussed.
What You’ll Do
This is a multi-site role that looks after our Wholesale partners in the Fife, Perth, Edinburgh and Lothian Areas selling our award-winning bakery products. The typical area will have upwards of 40 Partners.
What You’ll Need
What Qualities do I need to be considered for this role?
- Exceptional People Management Skills
- Highly Organised
- Strong Communication Skills
- Competent Conflict/Problem Solver
- Ability to Establish Great Rapport
- Must have the Ability to Build Strong and Lasting Relationships
- Fantastic Negotiation Skills
- Ability to work with Minimal Supervision
- Brilliant Attitude that can turn Instructions into Actions
- Full UK driving licence
What You’ll Receive
- Salary from £25,000, dependent on experience
- Use of a company-branded vehicle
- Lunch is on us! We offer free products to our teams on shift
- Length of service presents
- Christmas presents
- Know someone great? Our staff referral scheme offers the potential to earn £150 each!
- Popping in for a bite on your day off? You’ll get 20% off our products across all of our shops
- Discounts at over 1,000 high street and online retailers
- Career development your sort of thing? We love to develop our teams to be the best versions of themselves which is why we like to offer job opportunities to our existing team.
Stephens Bakery is a family-run bakery that is almost 150 years in the baking but don’t let that fool you into thinking we’re stuck in the past! We are a company that has never shied away from innovation - we were the first bakery to partner with convenience stores, the first to mobilise a bakery Jiffy Van and the first to open a stand-alone bakery drive-thru. When we’re not creating new ways to serve our amazing customers, we’re staying true to our craft by using traditional baking methods and sourcing the finest local ingredients. With us, the proof is in the pudding, and this is why we won Scottish Craft Bakery of the Year, UK Craft Bakery Business of the Year in 2021 and we are home to Scotland’s favourite Morning Roll and Steak Bridie.
The Next Steps
Like what you hear? Apply and if your application is successful, you will be contacted for a short, 5 minute telephone interview. The next step would be an in-person interview and finally, a paid work trial.
On average, the hiring process takes around 2 weeks however, this is flexible to accommodate for notice periods.