|Location||Dollar, United Kingdom|
|Date Posted||8 December 2022|
We have an exciting opportunity for an individual to join our team as a Retail Assistant on a 17 hour contract in the Dollar area!
Availability is essential from 10am to 2:30pm, Monday to Saturday.
What You’ll Do
- Our retail assistants’ most important role across every shift is to serve our amazing customers, preparing their orders, answering any queries they may have and having a good gab with them!
- Provide the customer with a great shopping experience every time so they will keep coming back!
- Our team work a combination of morning, afternoon and late afternoon shifts across the week
- Tasks over these shifts include setting up our display cabinets, putting away deliveries, preparing salad, cleaning, restocking and rotating.
What You’ll Need
Nothing! Apart from the right attitude and work ethic!
- A team player? We believe that teamwork makes the dreamwork and is essential to ensure the smooth operations within our shops
- Someone that loves the hustle and bustle of a busy shop?
- Someone that can offer consistently great customer service?
Does all of this sound like you? If so, we want you to join our Stephens team!
What You’ll Receive
We love our people as much as we love our bridies (which is a lot!). So to thank them for all of their hard work, we offer an attractive benefits package:
- Competitive Salary: £7.40 - £9.68
- Lunch is on us! We offer free products to our teams on shift
- Length of service presents
- Christmas presents
- Know someone great? Our staff referral scheme offers the potential to earn £150 each!
- Popping in for a bite on your day off? You’ll get 20% off our products across all of our shops
- Discounts at over 1,000 high street and online retailers
- Career development your sort of thing? We love to develop our teams to be the best versions of themselves which is why we like to offer job opportunities to our existing team.
Stephens Bakery is a family-run bakery that is almost 150 years in the baking but don’t let that fool you into thinking we’re stuck in the past! We are a company that has never shied away from innovation - we were the first bakery to partner with convenience stores, the first to mobilise a bakery Jiffy Van and the first to open a stand-alone bakery drive-thru. When we’re not creating new ways to serve our amazing customers, we’re staying true to our craft by using traditional baking methods and sourcing the finest local ingredients. With us, the proof is in the pudding, and this is why we won Scottish Craft Bakery of the Year, UK Craft Bakery Business of the Year in 2021 and we are home to Scotland’s favourite Morning Roll and Steak Bridie.
The Next Steps
Like what you hear? Apply and if your application is successful, you will be contacted for a short, 5 minute telephone interview. The next step would be an in-person interview and finally, a paid work trial.
On average, the hiring process takes around 2 weeks however, this is flexible to accommodate for notice periods.