|Location||Dunfermline, United Kingdom|
|Date Posted||12 September 2023|
We are looking for another full-time Retail Area Manager to join us! Due to our growing retail estate, we are looking to add to our existing retail team to manage and develop our estate of Bakery Shops across Fife and surrounding areas.
Our ambitious expansion program will see us further developing and adding to what is already a very successful group of 14 shops, including the UK’s first Drive-Thru Bakery.
What You'll Do
We are looking for a person who can lead with passion; developing people and driving sales, whilst ensuring that our award winning standards and customer service are upheld and constantly challenged.
What You'll Need
This person will have a successful background in retail management, exceptional people skills to manage retail staff and be able to deliver to challenging targets.
The successful candidate will be highly organised, competent in conflict and problem solving, able to convert instruction and guidance into action and hold strong communication and active listening skills.
The successful candidate will also hold a full UK driving licence as travelling to shops is necessary.
What You'll Receive
In return we offer a generous package for the right person.
- Competitive salary: Starting from £36k (Dependent on experience)
- Company Car
- Bonus scheme
- Lunch is on us! We offer free products to our teams on shift
- Presents for our team at special moments (Christmas, Length of Service & Weddings)
- Know someone great? Our staff referral scheme offers the potential to earn £150 each!
- Popping in for a bite on your day off? You’ll get 20% off our products across all of our shops
- Free Counselling for mental health, money, legal or work matters
- Discounts at over 1,000 high street and online retailers such as Asda, Aldi, cinemas, holidays, etc.
Stephens Bakery is a 4th generation family business that is 150 years in the baking but don’t let that fool you into thinking we’re stuck in the past! We are a company that has never shied away from innovation - we were the first bakery to partner with convenience stores, the first to mobilise a bakery Jiffy Van and the first to open a stand-alone bakery drive-thru. We now have 14 retail shops (soon to be 15) and convenience partnerships with Coop, Scotmid, Morrisons and Independent retailers.
When we’re not creating new ways to serve our customers, we’re staying true to our craft by using traditional baking methods and sourcing the finest local ingredients. With us, the proof is in the pudding, and this is why we won Scottish Craft Bakery of the Year, UK Craft Bakery Business of the Year in 2021 and we are home to Scotland’s favourite Morning Roll and Steak Bridie.