|Location||Rosyth, United Kingdom|
|Date Posted||4 May 2021|
Bakery Production Jobs
As a Part Time Bakery Production Assistant, you will assist in the production of our award winning products to the highest standards of food safety, output, quality, hygiene and health & safety.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Working safely at all times in accordance with policies, procedures and legislation.
- Operating in multiple production departments within the Bakery.
- Preparing and chaffing doughs.
- Lidding pies.
- Filling doughnuts.
- Weighing ingredients/following a recipe to create products.
- Filling machinery/hoppers.
- Baking products.
- Packing and inspecting products to ensure legal compliance.
- Carrying out cleaning duties in the Bakery and packaging area ensuring a high standard of hygiene/sanitation.
Previous experience in food manufacturing would be advantageous but is not essential as full training will be provided.
Hours: 16 hours per week, 2 over 7 (mainly Friday & Saturday evenings.)
Optional overtime available throughout the week.
Shift Times: 6pm - 2.30am
Hourly rate of pay: £10.28