|Location||Dunfermline, United Kingdom|
|Date Posted||21 September 2023|
We currently have a position available for Part Time Operations Support Assistant.
Hours are 25.75 hours per week, working Monday to Friday 12 noon till 5pm and every 4th Saturday 9am – 12am. Additional hours may be available throughout the year to help cover holidays.
What You'll Do
Your role will be to look after a selection of our Convenience Store customers by the means of data entry processing. Other general administration duties are also included such answering telephone calls, photocopying, laminating, printing and organising daily production lines for the bakery production team.
What You'll Need
For success in this role, we would need you to have the following;
- Previous administrative experience.
- Good numeracy, literacy and computer skills with Word, Excel, Outlook and keyboard accuracy.
- Professional telephone manner and excellent communication skills.
- Experience of working in a team environment, but able to work independently and be self-motivated.
What You'll Receive
We love our people as much as we love our bridies (which is a lot!). So to thank them for all of their hard work, we offer an attractive benefits package:
- Salary: £281.25 per week
- Lunch is on us! We offer free products to our teams whilst working
- Presents for our team at special moments (Christmas, Length of Service & Weddings)
- Know someone great? Our staff referral scheme offers the potential to earn £150 each!
- Popping in for a bite on your day off? You’ll get 20% off our products across all of our shops
- Free Counselling for mental health, money, legal or work matters
- Discounts at over 1,000 high street and online retailers such as Asda, Aldi, cinemas, holidays, etc.
Stephens Bakery is a 4th generation family business that is 150 years in the baking but don’t let that fool you into thinking we’re stuck in the past! We are a company that has never shied away from innovation - we were the first bakery to partner with convenience stores, the first to mobilise a bakery Jiffy Van and the first to open a stand-alone bakery drive-thru. We now have 14 retail shops (soon to be 15) and convenience partnerships with Coop, Scotmid, Morrisons Daily and Independent retailers.
When we’re not creating new ways to serve our customers, we’re staying true to our craft by using traditional baking methods and sourcing the finest local ingredients. With us, the proof is in the pudding, and this is why we won Scottish Craft Bakery of the Year, UK Craft Bakery Business of the Year in 2021 and we are home to Scotland’s favourite Morning Roll and Steak Bridie.