Nightshift Bakery Assistant (P/T – Weekends)
|Location||Dunfermline, United Kingdom|
|Date Posted||13 March 2023|
Bakery Production Jobs
As a Part Time Bakery Production Assistant, you will assist in the production of our award winning products to the highest standards of food safety, output, quality, hygiene and health & safety.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Working safely at all times in accordance with policies, procedures and legislation.
- Operating in multiple production departments within the Bakery.
- Preparing and chaffing doughs.
- Lidding pies.
- Filling doughnuts.
- Weighing ingredients/following a recipe to create products.
- Filling machinery/hoppers.
- Baking products.
- Packing and inspecting products to ensure legal compliance.
- Carrying out cleaning duties in the Bakery and packaging area ensuring a high standard of hygiene/sanitation.
Previous experience in food manufacturing would be advantageous but is not essential as full training will be provided.
The successful candidate will be interested in very physical, fast paced work.
The successful candidate must be flexible in accommodating a 'work to finish' process.
Hours: 16 hours per week, 2 over 7 (mainly Friday & Saturday evenings.)
Optional overtime available throughout the week.
Shift Times: 6pm - 2.30am
Hourly rate of pay: £10.96 - £11.91
Benefits: Free products on shift, Discount in our shops, free onsite parking and once successfully completed a probationary period, discount with over 1000 high street and online retailers.