|Location||Rosyth, United Kingdom|
|Date Posted||13 May 2021|
Bakery Production Jobs
As a Nightshift Bakery Assistant, you will assist in the production of our award-winning products to the highest standards of food safety, output, quality, hygiene and health & safety.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Working safely at all times in accordance with policies, procedures and legislation.
- Storing, weighing, feeding, mixing/blending, filling, tinning and baking food products.
- Packing and inspecting products to ensure legal compliance.
- Carrying out cleaning duties in the Bakery and packaging area ensuring a high standard of hygiene/sanitation.
- Operating in multiple production departments within the Bakery.
Previous experience within a Bakery environment would be advantageous but not essential as full training will be provided. Shift working is requisite for this role.
Hours: 39 Hours, 5 Days over 7 (Monday to Sunday inclusive)
Start times: depending on rota: 6pm, 7pm, 8pm, 9pm & 10pm
Rate of pay: £11.17 per hour
Overtime worked above 39 hours within 7 consecutive days (Monday to Sunday) is payable at time and a half.
Benefits: Free products on shift, staff discount, full training