Nightshift Bakery Assistant
|Location||Dunfermline, United Kingdom|
|Date Posted||12 May 2023|
Bakery Production Jobs
As a Nightshift Bakery Assistant, you will assist in the production of our award-winning products to the highest standards of food safety, output, quality, hygiene and health & safety.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Working safely at all times in accordance with policies, procedures and legislation.
- Storing, weighing, feeding, mixing/blending, filling, tinning and baking food products.
- Packing and inspecting products to ensure legal compliance.
- Carrying out cleaning duties in the Bakery and packaging area ensuring a high standard of hygiene/sanitation.
- Operating in multiple production departments within the Bakery.
Previous experience within a Bakery environment would be advantageous but not essential as full training will be provided. Shift working is requisite for this role.
The successful candidate will be interested in very physical, fast paced work.
The successful candidate must be flexible in accommodating a 'work to finish' process.
Hours: 39 Hours, 5 Days over 7 (Monday to Sunday inclusive)
Start times: depending on rota: 6pm, 7pm, 8pm, 9pm or 10pm
Rate of pay: £12.01 - £12.54 per hour
Overtime worked above 39 hours within 7 consecutive days (Monday to Sunday) is payable at time and a half.
Benefits: On site parking, free products on shift, discount in our shops and after successful completion of a probationary period, discounts at over 1000 high street and online retailers including gym memberships and cinema tickets.