|Location||Unit 21 Dunfermline Business Park, Rosyth, United Kingdom|
|Date Posted||19 July 2022|
We are looking for an experienced hygiene operative to join our team in our large award winning Bakery located in Rosyth, Fife.
Duties will include:
- In-depth cleaning of equipment and machinery as per company plans
- Air lining fine flour from production lines
- Scraping out production lines and equipment
- Cleaning floors, wall junctions and walls (with some use of a cherry picker)
- Cleaning staff changing rooms, canteen and toilets
- Frequent cleaning of multi contact surfaces and replenishing hand sanitizer/ surface spray bottles
Contract: Part time, Permanent, 21 hours weekly average, 6 days over 7
Hours: Monday to Friday 2.00pm to 6.00pm
Saturday (1 in 3) 7.00am to 10.00am
Rate of Pay: £9.53 - £9.86 per hour
Benefits: Free product on shift, staff discount and overalls supplied.