|Location||Dunfermline, United Kingdom|
|Date Posted||11 March 2022|
We are currently looking for an Engineer to join our award-winning team in Rosyth.
- Working as part of the engineering time to eliminate production downtime and breakdowns, including both mechanical and electrical work
- Execution of planned preventative maintenance work
- Responding in a timely manner to urgent repairs and unplanned work, including fault finding and diagnostic work
- Communicating and liaising with the production and hygiene team to help schedule planned maintenance and to help minimise disruption to the production plan
- Assisting with the implementation of new production equipment and making modifications and improvements to existing equipment
- Completion of all statutory documents are updated and visible where required.
Skills, Experience and Qualifications:
A successful candidate must possess the following skills:
- 5+ years’ experience within a similar role that covers either electrical or mechanical engineering responsibilities
- City and Guilds Electrical or Mechanical Qualification
- Working understanding of Health & Safety legislation
- Strong multi-skilled technical abilities, including both technical and problem solving skills
- Team player with effective communication skills
- Ability to work under pressure and to tight timescales
- Full driving license (no more than 3 points)
- Ability to work at height and be able to move and lift heavy objects
It is desirable for candidates to also have experience in the following areas:
- +5 years’ bakery or food manufacturing experience
- Has been involved with site improvement projects
- Experience in fault finding automated processes and systems.
g. PLCs, inverters and control panels.
Contract Type: Full time, permanent.
Hours: 39 hours per week, working 5 days over 7. On-call work will be required and is currently scheduled on a weekly rotational basis. Additional hours and flexibility may be required to fulfil the needs of the business and complete the job (including night shift or weekend working as the sites operates 24/7)
Holidays: 29 days holiday (inclusive of public holidays)
Benefits: Onsite parking, free products on shift, discount in our shops and after successful completion of a probationary period, discounts at over 1000 high street and online retailers including gym memberships and cinema tickets.
Personal protective equipment provided as required
Plastic shields at work stations
Social distancing guidelines in place
Sanitisation, disinfection or cleaning procedures in place