|Location||Unit 21 Dunfermline Business Park, Rosyth, United Kingdom|
|Date Posted||7 July 2022|
Bakery Production Jobs
As a Despatch Operative, you will assist in the fulfilment of orders of our award-winning products, ensuring the highest standards of food safety, output, quality, hygiene and health & safety.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Packing and picking savoury products and bread rolls
- Inspecting products to ensure high quality and legal compliance.
- Reading order lists and counting products.
- Carrying out cleaning duties in the Bakery and packaging area ensuring a high standard of hygiene/sanitation.
- Placing and stacking completed products in the correct area for delivery drivers.
Previous experience within a Bakery environment would be advantageous but is not essential as full training will be provided.
The successful candidate will have good basic numeracy skills, good attention to detail, good at following instructions and be good at working under pressure to tight deadlines.
This position will be required to work overtime on a rotational basis.
Hours: 25 Hours, 5 Days over 7 (Sunday to Thursday)
Shift Times: 11pm to 4am
Rate of pay per hour: £10.96 – 11.91
Overtime: Hours worked above 39 hours within a 7 day working week (Monday to Sunday) are payable at time and a half.
Benefits: On site parking, free products on shift, discount in our shops and after successful completion of a probationary period, discounts at over 1000 high street and online retailers including gym memberships and cinema tickets.