|Location||Dunfermline, United Kingdom|
|Date Posted||18 September 2023|
Bakery Production Jobs
As a Full Time Confectionery Production Assistant, you will assist in the production and finishing of our award-winning products to the highest standards of food safety, output, quality, hygiene and health & safety.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Working safely at all times in accordance with policies, procedures and legislation.
- Dipping doughnuts
- Icing cupcakes / biscuits
- Piping jam
- Placing cake toppers
Previous experience within a Bakery environment would be advantageous but not essential as full training will be provided. Candidates must be able to work at speed with accuracy and quality as their main focus.
Hours: 39 hour contract, 5 Days over 7 (mainly Monday to Friday)
Shift times: 6.00am to 2.30pm
What You'll Receive
- Competitive Salary: £10.45 per hour (increasing to £10.65 per hour after successful completion of a 13 week probationary period)
- Free products on shift
- Presents for our team at special moments (Christmas, Length of Service & Weddings)
- Know someone great? Our staff referral scheme offers the potential to earn £150 each!
- Discount in our shops
- Free Counselling for mental health, money, legal or work matters
- After successful completion of a probationary period, discounts at over 1000 high street and online retailers including gym memberships and cinema tickets.
Stephens Bakery is a family-run bakery that is almost 150 years in the baking but don’t let that fool you into thinking we’re stuck in the past! We are a company that has never shied away from innovation - we were the first bakery to partner with convenience stores, the first to mobilise a bakery Jiffy Van and the first to open a stand-alone bakery drive-thru. When we’re not creating new ways to serve our amazing customers, we’re staying true to our craft by using traditional baking methods and sourcing the finest local ingredients. With us, the proof is in the pudding, and this is why we won Scottish Craft Bakery of the Year, UK Craft Bakery Business of the Year in 2021 and we are home to Scotland’s favourite Morning Roll and Steak Bridie.