|Location||Rosyth, United Kingdom|
|Date Posted||4 September 2020|
We are looking for someone to join our team to be responsible for Covid-19 compliance within our busy food production facility. As a business, we are committed to ensuring that a Covid-19 outbreak will not happen within our bakery, and therefore we are introducing a new role.
The facility is operational from 7pm – 2.30pm the following day, so the hours would be spread across these hours through the week.
Your duties will include:
- constant supervision of all staff members within the production facility to ensure social distancing and covid policy compliance
- record, report and escalate all deviations from policies
- sanitise regular contact surfaces throughout the building
- shifts covering day shift and night shift
- we feel this role would suit someone with security/doorman experience
- The confidence and excellent communication skills to achieve covid compliance amongst staff
- Ability to use a tablet computer, in which software will be used for reporting throughout your shifts
You will need to be aged 18 or over. You must be flexible and available to work on a varied shift pattern which will include days, nights and weekends.
This is a temporary position and length of contract will be discussed at interview.
Rate of Pay: £9.80 per hour
A full UK driving license would be beneficial due to shift patterns.
Benefits: Free of charge products while on shift, 20% staff discount in shop.